Are you looking for a change in 2023? We have TWO exciting opportunities available at Elanora Heights Community Preschool, which is rated as Exceeding the NQS in all 7 areas!
We are looking for an Inclusion Support Assistant and an Early Childhood Educator Assistant with permanent part time and fixed term contracts available:
- 2 days a week, Thursday and Friday (8am - 3:30pm) during term time only
- Must be available to attend fortnightly staff meetings plus staff development days (1 per term)
Joining us will bring you:
- Above Award Rates
- Access to a unlimited professional development opportunities
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid School Holidays
- Work for a well established, highly respected and supportive not for profit community based preschool
You will be passionate about working with preschool aged children and contribute to a team that values open communication, professionalism and genuinely sees children as competent and capable learners. As the Inclusion Support Assistant Educator, you will be required to assist with the whole group, however there is a large element of one-on-one care required for children with additional needs in this position. You will be a warm and friendly early childhood professional committed to supporting and guiding children’s learning and development.
You will need to hold, or be willing to enrol in and work towards:
- Certificate III or Diploma qualification in Early Childhood - If you are studying or hold a Bachelors in Education you are also encouraged to apply
- Previous experience in a similar role will be very highly regarded
- First Aid, CPR and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certification
- Working with Children Check
Whether you are an experienced early childhood professional, studying or newly graduated, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in work experience with us, please email your application including a cover letter to the Director, Heidi Patrick, email@example.com Successful applicants will be contacted.