What Is Evoke Early Learning?
Evoke Early Learning Clayton is a purpose-built service. Our educating teams’ partner with families to deliver inquiry-base curriculums that are supported by Reggio Emilia perspectives. Our teachers and educators are supporting children to develop the skills they will need to thrive in the 21st century - and we need exceptional, forward-thinking, and thoughtful educators to join our ranks.
What the person in the role looks like?
- Flexible to work within the hours of 6.30am-6.30pm Monday to Friday.
- knowledge of Reggio Emilia perspectives.
- Experienced and passionate person.
- You will be supportive of children’s individual daily rhythms that encourage autonomy.
- You have a detailed eye for inspiring open-ended learning spaces using provocations and invitations to play.
- You will always advocate for children’s rights.
- Takes pride that your room is immaculately presented as a welcoming and safe environment
- Focus on personal growth and quality improvement and how we can all constantly learn and grow
- Delighted to care, nurture and grow children’s minds
- Hold or working towards an ACECQA approved Bachelor or Masters qualification
- Previous experience in delivering high quality education and care (long day care setting preferable).
- A Valid working with Children Check.
- Current First Aid Certificate or willing to obtain
The benefits of joining Evoke:
- Extensive in-service support from a Service Administrator, Curriculum Leader and Executive Service Manager.
- Continuous learning and professional development.
- Employee discount
- Competitive above Award wages
- Uniform provided
- Health and wellbeing program (including annual flu shot)
- Paid First Aid & CPR
- Full time studio/arts Teacher
- 8 hours of off the floor planning per week
If you are excited by the opportunity to join Evoke Early Learning, then please apply now