Do you have a genuine desire to positively impact the lives of children, their families and the community with enthusiasm? We are looking forward to welcoming additional educators to our inspiring centre that is Wholechild Early Learning, Coffs Harbour.
We have a unique opportunity for multiple passionate and energetic Early Childhood Educators. We are seeking both Lead Educators and Assistant Educators on a permanent or casual basis to join a dynamic team at Wholechild Early Learning. To be able to grow their skillset with professional development and celebrate each child for who they are.
Wholechild Early Learning is situated in the heart of the city amongst vibrant, natural environments on the Coffs Coast. At Wholechild, educators are supported, trained, and mentored to deliver Wholechild’s unique ‘whole of child’ curriculum. You will have access to unparalleled resources, facilities and training including a purpose-built centre designed by educators.
Wholechild’s curriculum ensures that children are holistically nurtured to support each child’s unique individualism. Our philosophy celebrates that no two children are created the same! Our centre reflects the designed curriculum that is based on ‘Five Foundations’ of development. These foundations provide for a deeper development of the brain and the reason why the Early Years are the most important for lifelong learning as the brain develops by 90% by the time the child is 5 years of age. If you would like to learn more about our curriculum and be part of a cultured, spirited team, including working in aesthetically pleasing environments, we would love to hear from you!
- Be a passionate, motivated advocate for the quality education of children
- Document and program plan for children using our online learning platform
- Positive interpersonal skills with families and the team
- Have a sound knowledge of the National Quality Standards and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Have great written and verbal communication skills and be inspired by collaborating and team relationships
- Rare opportunity to develop career and experience with an industry leading operator:
- Be mentored and supported by an experienced and passionate leadership team
- Staff discount on fees
- Generous staff facilities with well-appointed staff room, consult room, program room filled with lots of natural light for the team to unwind and relax
- Natural learning environments with direct access from the classroom to the outdoor environment. An onsite Sports stadium and creative studio to explore and incorporate within the program.
- Certificate III, Diploma or Bachelor of Education/Teaching in Early Childhood Education and Care (or ACECQA recognised or equivalent)
- Experience in a similar role is desired however not essential
- Current First Aid HLTAID004, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis & Working with children check (WWCC)
- Ability to work within a team
Does this excite you?
Join the Wholechild team by submitting your resume and cover letter directly through Seek. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com
If you are interested in joining the Wholechild team, however this role might not be exactly what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to discuss further opportunities.