At Bluebird Keysborough, our premium facility provides a safe and welcoming environment where children are encouraged to grow and develop into confident little learners. We believe in inclusion for all and recognise that each child is their own person, celebrating the special characteristics that make them unique.
At Bluebird Early Learning we believe that “It takes a village to raise a child” and our village is inclusive of Families, Educators and the Community.
We pride ourselves on our warm, genuine relationships with Families and the community – it is important to us that all children, families and visitors feel that they are valued members of our Bluebird Community.
Our Team of passionate and committed Educators strive to be the leaders in High Quality Care and Education, through innovative environments, exciting experiences, and collaborative planning with families!
We are on a search for passionate, enthusiastic and self driven Lead Educators that can ignite the spirit of learning within our community inclusive of children and educators. As a lead educator, you are responsible for the guidance, support and general running of a studio within our center. You will lead a team of Educators to ensure they are working in accordance to the service philosophy, policy and procedures, and as per the National Quality Standards (NQS), to provide exceeding education and care for all families and children.
- Strong understanding of industry legislation, compliance, and regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively in a team environment.
- Strong understanding of the importance of family communications
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Excellent management skills
- Curriculum & Planning skills
- Passionate about implementing Early Learning Programs
- Commitment to our Oxanda Rituals
- Diploma in Early Education and Care qualification.
- Current Working with Children Check
- Ability to work shifts Monday-Friday
- Current First Aid Certificate including CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Self-motivated with the ability to think outside the square.
Benefits for the Right Candidate
- Discounted childcare fees
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Strong focus on work-life balance
- A great company culture that is fun, professional, and supportive
Think you have what it takes to join the Bluebird KeysboroughTeam? We would love to hear from you!
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted
All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the Oxanda’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct Policy. Our screening process includes, but is not limited to, Professional reference checks, Criminal Records Checks, Working with Children Checks and checks of social media accounts.