Why Choose Us?
- Competitive Compensation: Your skills and experience will be recognized with a competitive salary package. We believe in rewarding our dedicated team members. Above award salary for qualified candidates!
- Career Growth: Be part of a large network of services, providing ample opportunities for future career development. We foster a dynamic environment that encourages you to thrive and reach your potential.
- Unwavering Support: Enjoy extensive support from our highly skilled Head Office team, including dedicated Regional Operations and Regional Customer Service Officers, as well as an Inclusion Support Officer.
Your Role as OSHC Coordinator:
Are you an experienced childcare professional with a passion for nurturing children's growth? This permanent, full-time position (38 hours a week) offers the opportunity to make a lasting impact. Your key responsibilities include:
- Active Supervision: Ensure the safety and well-being of the children under your care.
- Fun and Inclusive Environment: Create a space where primary school-aged children can learn, play, and thrive.
- Learning Opportunities: Provide experiences that help children reach their full potential.
- Engaging Programs: Collaborate with the team to develop exciting play-based learning programs.
- Compliance: Adhere to SCECS policies and procedures, maintaining accurate administrative and programming records.
- Community Building: Develop meaningful relationships with the school, parish community, and partner on school events and community engagement.
- Team Leadership: Lead, manage, and roster your team of passionate Educators.
Additional Benefits Await:
- Block Shifts: We may offer some block shifts to enhance your work-life balance.
- Professional Development: Explore paid professional development opportunities to sharpen your skills. We also have pathways programs for teachers.
- Well-Resourced: Our services are well-equipped, ensuring you have everything you need to excel. You will also receive a generous budget each school term to replenish your resources and ensure children’s interests are catered to. Imagine the possibilities!
- Health and Wellbeing Focus: Free access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to support you when you need it, plus flu vaccination reimbursement each year.
- Certifications Covered: We offer reimbursement for First Aid renewal.
- Community Connection: Embrace an incredibly supportive school and parish community that values your contribution.
What We Look for in You:
- Experience: Proven experience in a similar role within Out of School Hours Care (OSHC).
- Certifications: Hold a certificate of training in child protection and full first-aid certificates.
- Legal Requirements: Possess an NSW Working with Children check and current and valid working rights in Australia.
- Qualifications: Qualifications in Child Education and Care or the willingness to work towards them are desirable.