Job Advertisement – Diploma Educator
Strathfield One Stop Child Care Service (S.O.C.C.S.) is looking for a full time Diploma Educator to join their team. S.O.C.C.S is a not-for-profit child care centre that cares for and educates for 85 children per day. We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of care and education in a safe, welcoming and nurturing environment. We are a great team with very low staff turnover, and we have exceptionally strong and trustworthy relationships with our families. We pride ourselves on our diversity and the strong sense of belonging we all have at the centre.
S.O.C.CS. is located in Homebush, close to public transport with ample car parking facilities at the centre. At S.O.C.C.S. we offer high quality practices in Early Childhood education for children from 6 weeks to 5 years of age. Our highly motivated, qualified staff provide comprehensive programs for each age group. We are an extremely well-resourced centre with highly educated staff in which we pride ourselves on. Our centre has a very homely feel with nurturing staff who build beautiful relationships with the children and their families.
The position is available now and ready to be commenced once the best applicant is found.
We are seeking a Diploma Educator:
- who is passionate
- can program and plan for the children and families according to the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standards.
- has great communication skills.
- is a great team player
In return we can offer:
- An excellent working environment
- An inclusive team of staff
- A beautiful community and homely work environment
- Highly educated and experienced team of staff
- Close proximity to public transport and car parking availability.
- A Diploma of Children's Services
- Current first Aid Certificate
- Current Working with Children Check
- Understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF
- Passion and commitment.
- Great written and verbal communication skills
Apply via email email@example.com