We are excited to announce Bluebird Roseville has Job opportunities available for Diploma qualified Early Childhood Educators due to the huge growth of the Centre.
About the Centre:
Bluebird Roseville is a purpose-built service that has been designed to provide a kick start to Early Education. Through our creative learning experiences and Highly Qualified Educators, we ensure that children receive the support they need as they transition into their schooling life.
Our culture is key to everything that we do, and this is embedded within our philosophy of igniting the spirt of learning, where Children, Families, Teams and the Community are provided with a sense of belonging. This is achieved through a welcoming environment and passionate team that are driven to make a difference in children’s lives.
Qualifications to be successful in the role:
- Completed Diploma (or actively working towards) of Early Childhood Education and Care
- A current and valid Working with Children's Check (Employee)
- Current First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certificates or be willing to obtain these
- Current child Protection and Food Handling certificates or be willing to obtain these
- A sound understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)- For Educators with prior experience
- Passionate about providing exceeding early education and care
- Self-motivated with the ability to think outside the box
- Proficient in oral and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills (ability to build rapport with families, colleagues, stakeholders and members of the community)
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Provide confident support and motivation within your team of educators
- Ensure programming and documentation compliance in accordance with Early Years Learning Framework.
- Promote positive relationships with children, families and the wider community
- Ensuring compliance with routines, policies, processes and practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment alongside other educators
- To provide active supervision to ensure the safety and well-being of each child.
Benefits for the Right Candidate:
- Above award salary, depending on your experience and qualification
- Great incentives for referring educators we hire
- 50% staff discount on childcare fees
- Forest School and Weekly Excursions
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Strong focus on work-life balance
- A great company culture that is fun, professional and supportive of all team members
Does all the above sound like you? Don't hesitate, apply now! We would love to hear from you!
To apply now, please click through to our application.
***Only Suitable applicants will be contacted.
All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with Oxanda’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct Policy. Our screening process includes, but is not limited to, Professional Reference Checks, Criminal Records Checks, Working with Children Checks and checks of social media accounts.