Oxanda Education consistently strives to be the leader in Early Education and Care and are currently looking for an inspirational; Bachelor qualified Pedagogy Mentor to oversee and engage approximately 20 centres across NSW, QLD & Victoria.
About the business
At Oxanda, we believe that “It takes a village to raise a child”, and our village is inclusive of Families, Educators and the Community.
About the role
As a pedagogy mentor, you will possess an extreme passion for Early Education and have a natural ability to lead whilst educating, training and embedding pedagogy amongst various educators.
Do you have the drive to implement meaningful experiences, think outside the square and cultivate creativity in educators? At Oxanda Education, we constantly strive for exceeding environments and experiences across all our centres.
- Strong understanding of industry legislation, compliance, and regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Approachable, accessible, and willing to be engaged and the ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with operations managers, centre managers, educational leaders, ECTs and educators in centres to support embedded and sustained quality improvements in practice
- Provide engaging and interactive professional learning for centre teams, with consideration to adult learning principles and styles
- Minimum 2 years in a Lead Educator or Educational Leader Position
- Leadership and mentoring skills with the ability to give honest, constructive feedback
- High-level teaching and learning, skills/curriculum knowledge
- Excellent Curriculum & Planning skills
- Passionate about implementing Early Learning Programs
- Ability to stimulate and develop a community of practice for Oxanda Rituals
- Flair for setting up exciting teaching environments
- Present training to Educators, families
- Cert IV in training and assessment desirable but not essential
- Previous Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Education (approved by ACECQA) or working towards this qualification, Diploma of Early Childhood
- Current Working with Children Check
- National Police Check
- Current First Aid Certificate including CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Ability to make business decisions and work with assigned budgets.
- Willingness to travel
Benefits for the Right Candidate
- Attractive Salary Package
- Discounted childcare fees
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Strong focus on work-life balance
- A great company culture that is fun, professional, and supportive
Think you have what it takes to lead Oxanda Educators? We would love to hear from you!
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted
All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the Oxanda’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct Policy. Our screening process includes, but is not limited to, Professional reference checks, Criminal Records Checks, Working with Children Checks and checks of social media accounts.