We are looking for a Diploma trained educator to work part-time within the centre alongside other educators. The right candidate will have the potential to increase days and may be considered for full-time work.
Duties and Requirements:
- Approved ACECQA Diploma in Early Childhood Qualification.
- Knowledge, Understanding and experience in the development and implementation of educational programs and observations based on the:
- Early Years Learning Framework (Birth-5 aged care)
- National Quality Standards
- Experience in an approved education and care service providing quality and appropriate experiences and inviting learning environments for children specifically in the 2-3 year old age group.
- Understanding of the development of children, their health, hygiene, and nutritional needs
- Demonstrated experience in documenting children’s learning and development.
- An understanding of and experience in working with the Reggio Emilia Approach is necessary and a willingness to continue to learn about this approach in an Australian context.
- Build strong relationships with children, educators, families and the wider community
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Eager to work with children and commitment to ongoing professional learning and development.
- Excellent oral and written English skills and interpersonal communication skills.
- Sound computer literacy skills including working with Google Documents.
- First Aid Certificate including Asthma and Anaphylaxis training (desirable).
- Current Working with Children Check.
- Approved Course in Child Protection (desirable).
- Educator Immunisations as per the NSW Health recommendations for staff working in Early childhood services including all COVID-19 up to date vaccinations
Expressions of Interest: Covering letter of introduction and resume with contact number of two work referees (Reference name, title and business phone number is required. Mobile numbers are not recommended) can be emailed to the Centre Directors, Juliette & Angelina Pantaleo at email@example.com
If you are successful to the final interview all qualifications must be supplied, by providing certified copies.