Celebrating Being: Nurturing Children's Authentic Selves
Be inspired by stories and approaches that illustrate how you can foster an environment where every child feels understood and valued.
Our popular 1-day online conference will focus on fostering inclusive education, understanding diverse perspectives, and nurturing the holistic development of every child, all while embracing the latest updates to the EYLF V2.0.
You will receive a certificate of attendance for each session you view.
- Session 1: Creating inclusive play environments for children with special needs facilitated by Robyn Papworth - Paediatric exercise physiologist and developmental education specialist
- Session 2: How letting children group by interest, rather than age, can create a community rather than a classroom facilitated by Niki Moodie - Director, The Rumpus Room
- Session 3: Using the Zones of Regulation with young children facilitated by Kirsty Piendl and Melanie Elderton, Explore & Develop
- Session 4: Impacts of media representation of gender in ECEC facilitated by Dr Rachel Chapman, Lecturer and Curriculum Specialist, Melbourne Polytechnic
- Session 5: Cultural safety for First Nations educators and children ~ Lisa Walker, Cultural Advisor in conversation with CELA's Jannelle Gallagher
- Session 6: Embracing autism and thinking differently facilitated by Travis Saunders, autism advocate and keynote speaker
VIEW FULL CONFERENCE DETAILS →
Note: The session is not NESA accredited, however teachers may consider using this course towards their Elective PD, to maintain teacher accreditation requirements in line with the Elective PD Guidelines.
IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION