Community Early Learning Australia (CELA), pronounced “seela”, informs, influences and inspires through:
- Advocacy – as the peak body for Australia’s early and middle childhood education sector, CELA influences policy-makers, advocates for children and families as well as services and educators. Our advocacy is grounded in our mission to amplify early learning’s value across Australia, to ensure all children and families have access to quality, affordable early education and care services.
- Leadership – through our members, we actively unite community based and small provider ECEC services under one banner of support for our shared community values focussing on purpose-before-profit.
- Learning and Development – providing the highest level of professional development and training through our Registered Training Organisation, in-house and customised on-site sessions, courses and webinars.
- Resources – providing publications and resources used as references Australia-wide by educators and families for all things ECEC.
- Consultancy – committed to evidence-based research, grassroots consultation, and common sense action, our consultants deliver solutions to key problems and issues across early and middle childhood education.
- Service Management – through extensive knowledge and expertise we can manage services on your behalf, or partner with you to deliver operational efficiencies and quality improvements through Children’s Services Community Management (CSCM).
- Member support – we support early education professionals through our 1800 line, resources, tools, publications and training.