CELA’s expert child care and early education service consultants have helped many new and existing providers across Sydney and Australia-wide to achieve success.
Setting up and running an early or middle childhood education or care service is undoubtedly complex. The good news is that we’re here to help you every step of the way.
We can guide you through all aspects of the set up and implementation of a successful service. Our highly experienced consultants will show you how to meet regulations, and understand compliance, quality checks and ratings. We can also work with you to prepare business plans, set-up staff recruitment and deal with committees.
Our expertise, knowledge and wide network of resources enable us to provide personalised and customised child care and early and middle childhood education consulting solutions to suit your specific needs.
“I have great news regarding the centre: Our service approval has officially been granted! Your advice played a key role in our success, and I would like to extend to you our sincere thanks on behalf of the Church and the childcare centre.”
St Paul’s Childcare Centre
We can help with:
- Review of plans for new build or renovation
- Feasibility studies
- Council requirements – Support with paperwork, DA process, service registration with ACECQA and DEC
- Business planning – budgets, cash-flow projections, staffing
- Contacts with service providers e.g., landscapers, furniture & equipment
- Compliance checks
- Event planning and management
- Recruitment and Job Descriptions
- Research and advice, both in person, or over the phone
We offer consulting to support you throughout the lifecycle of your service
Getting down to business
Engaging with the sector