Rattler is a quarterly publication, with high-quality essays and articles. It covers the big issues impacting the education and care services sector – be they social, economic, education and political – as well as drilling down on day-to-day concerns, like staffing selection, finances, budgeting, health issues, management, food handling, legal issues. A diverse range of opinions and articles by experts in the field are published, to stimulate discussion and promote professional development.
How to receive Rattler
There are two ways to receive a copy of Rattler:
- Become a Member or Associate of Community Early Learning Australia from $260 per year (including GST) – receiving Rattler is a membership benefit. For more information, go to our Membership page.
- Subscribe to Rattler. Non-members can get a subscription for $200 per year (including GST). Subscribe to Rattler using our online shop – Rattler Annual Subscription.
Publication dates (to be used as a guide only)
Future editions of Rattler will be published on:
- Rattler 122 – Winter | Publication date: June 2017
- Rattler 123 – Spring | Publication date: September 2017
- Rattler 124 – Summer | Publication date: November 2017
- Rattler 125 – Autumn | Publication date: March 2018