About the business
Come and join a great team culture, where you play a vital role in shaping how we influence the lives of children at Trinity Early Learning Centre. We are a small 41 place long day care service, situated in the quiet streets of the Gladesville community.
We are currently seeking an educator who is passionate about early childhood education and care, to join our family of professional and passionate educators.
Our educators build and maintain positive relationships with children, families, and the local community and most importantly you will make a difference to the lives of the children in our care. Joining as an integral member within our service, you will be working with a professional and passionate team of educators that have, over the years, built a healthy and collaborative culture.
What we are looking for
- Skills and Experience
- Current and paid NSW Working With Children Check clearance (required)
- Recognised ACEQCA Early Childhood Qualification (required)
- Current First Aid, including Asthma and Anaphylaxis training (desired)
- Current CPR Training (desired)
- Child Protection Certificate (desired)
- A strong understanding of the EYLF and NQS (required)
- Skills to work alongside other educators, motivating them to excel as you work collaboratively to plan and deliver care and educational programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An abundance of energy and be willing to implement fresh ideas
- A willingness to learn and be flexible
- Ability to build positive and caring relationships with the children and their families
- Ability to comply with the National Law and Regulations
- A working knowledge of the cycle of documentation - observing, documenting, interpreting and evaluating each individual children's progress
- An interest in keeping informed about the NQF, NQS National Regulations plus current thinking, research and practice within the field of Early Childhood Education
- Create a supportive, stimulating and secure learning environment for the children
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
What we offer
- Salary and Bonuses – Our service recognises how indispensable individuals within the ECE field are, and we acknowledge this by offering above award pay. A special bonus is always on offer for our staff who go above and beyond, when delivering exceptional education and care.
- Health and Wellness – Access to a designated well-being officer, who supports your wellness journey within the company, with whom everything remains confidential. Annual flu-vaccinations are delivered on-site by a registered General Practitioner, for those who are interested.
- Aspirational Growth and Networking – All staff are given multiple opportunities throughout the year to attend professional development conferences with other professionals from our sister services. All positions are advertised internally, and educators are provided leadership and mentoring sessions, to assist in career growth. Paid professional development sessions are organised through the year, both onsite and through third party training companies. No need to worry about upkeeping qualifications, as First Aid, CPR and Child Protection refreshers are all organised and paid for by the service.
- Financial Discount – heavily discounted childcare fees to support our educators return to work within our service, and our network of services.
- Feel Good – Our service has a designated officer who arranges for social outings and team bonding sessions. We celebrate all achievements, career events and birthdays through the year with vouchers, spa-days and recognition dinners (just to name a few!), in addition to our annual end of year celebration, where we celebrate all our educators.
As your career develops you will learn so much, possibly more than what you will teach. For many of your children you will become one of the most significant adults in their lives. This is truly a profession that makes all other professions possible.
If you are a kind and motivated individual who is looking to join a collaborative team of passionate educators, and would like to help launch our children into a world of possibilities and discovery, we would love to hear from you!