We are excited to announce Bluebird Early Education Cobram has a position available for an Educational Leader with a Diploma in Early Childhood Education & care; if you are Passionate & self-motivated- we are looking for YOU!
About the role:
We are searching for a passionate & qualified Educator with a Diploma in Early Childhood Education & care who can ignite the spirit of learning within our Bluebird community.
Our new Educational Leader will inspire and support educators with our unique philosophy, Rituals and Community of practice.
About the Centre:
Bluebird Early Education Cobram, we are in the heart of the Goulburn Valley with the Murray River at our doorstep. At Bluebird Cobram, we are passionate about inclusion and developing sustained, reciprocal relationships with the WHOLE family. It is our goal for every person who walks through our doors to feel like a valued member of our community.
We are committed to the creating an environment that Educates and supports Children to become lifelong learners. This is achieved by working hand in hand with each child’s family and of course, by incorporating your child’s own thoughts, views and goals for themselves – into the program.
We are looking to employ an Educational Leader, with a Diploma in ECEC to build within out network of educators. We have a permanent opportunity for a Educational Leader to join our Bluebird Cobram team, who wants to join a passionate, supportive, and qualified Team.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care
- Current WWCC or willing to apply
- Current First Aid with CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificate to be and continue to stay current
- Current Child Protection certificates or willing to obtain these
- Current Safe Sleep and Food Handling certificates or willing to obtain these
- Work experience in an Early Childhood setting & pervious Educational Leader Experience
- Passionate about providing exceeding early education and care
Benefits for the Right Candidate
- Excellent base or Above award salary**
- 50% discount on childcare fees
- Uniform Provided
- Community Events
- Team events and rewards
- Staff acknowledgement gifts and rewards
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Strong focus on work-life balance
- A great company culture that is fun, professional and supportive of all team members
Are you passionate about working with children? If Yes…. join the Bluebird Cobram Team by applying today!
To apply now, please click through to our application.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted
All potential employees and volunteers must comply with Oxanda’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct Policy. Our screening process includes, but is not limited to, Professional reference checks, Criminal Records Checks, Working with Children Checks and checks of social media accounts.