The early and middle childhood education and care sector is constantly changing. Investing in professional learning is key to staying at the forefront of new directions in policy, technology, and best practice.
Our Learning and Development team inspires and informs educators across Australia. With a wide range of professional development and training opportunities for the early and middle childhood education and care sector, we offer:
- programs that inform best practice, influence high quality care, and inspire a passion for lifelong learning – designed to support the NQF outcomes, the EYLF and meet the requirements of nationally accredited qualifications.
- expert facilitators providing a practical, hands on approach to training, essential to core skills and values development to underpin outstanding educator practice.
- flexibility – choose from on the job training, e-learning, internal and external courses and workshops, compliance training, supported external study, coaching, or mentoring.
- benchmark adult education programs that address the learning needs of your whole team – because education and care is provided by educators, directors, committees and support staff.
- training where you need it – yes we come to you! Our learning and development team work across Australia, wherever the need is identified – be it in Marrickville, Ballina, Darwin, Oodnadatta, Charleville or Adelaide.
Informed by expertise and evidence-based research, our programs are designed to:
- improve service, team and individual performance, productivity, and efficiency
- develop or enhance employee skills and knowledge for their current job, and prepare them for future roles
- build resilience and capacity for outstanding team work, problem solving, and communication
- increase understanding of compliance and legal requirements
- foster shared attitudes and values through networking
- strengthen your capacity to advocate for children, families, educators and the sector
There’s a program to suit everyone – from a 30 minute podcast, to a full Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management (CHC62015). If you don’t see what you need on our calendar, just ask and we will design a program specifically for your service.
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 90842) we access government funding where possible to supplement your investment in training.
Professional Learning Pack:
- 8 hours mentoring one-on-one mentoring for your service’s director by a professional learning facilitator delivered to your service. 8 hours in total.
- 2 hours professional development analysis – a professional learning facilitator works with you to determine your service’s professional development needs.
- 2×3 hour training sessions designed and delivered to meet your service and team needs
See below for courses designed by sector experts tailored to your needs.